Insurance and Financing
As reputable dentists in Westwood, we are proud to take care of our patients’ needs in every way. If the thought of steep bills has been keeping you from getting dental treatment, it’s time to release your worries. We offer a comprehensive range of payment options that are guaranteed to make it easier for you to manage paying for your treatments.
Please call our team and tell us what you’re looking for. We will schedule a one-to-one chat at your convenience and work out a personalized plan for your requirements. Westwood Dental Group offers a range of flexible payment options including cash, checks, major credit cards as well as CareCredit®️.
We are in-network with the following insurance policies:
Westwood Dental Group
- Delta Dental Premier
- Blue Cross Indemnity
Westwood Dental Group, formerly the office of Dr. Donald J. McLellan
- Blue Cross
- Delta Dental
- United Health
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.